Social Media Manager at Videdressing (Full time job in Paris)
Launched in December 2009 by American and French co-founders, Meryl Job and Renaud Guillerm, Videdressing is the first social marketplace dedicated to fashion where a community of fashion lovers buy and sell their previously owned clothing and fashion accessories. Videdressing combines the best aspects of an online marketplace with a highly merchandised, fashion savvy retail environment and offers its customers a shopping experience with incomparable range, curation and value for money. The site operates as a trusted third-party between buyers and sellers, securing all steps of the transactional process from payment to receipt of the merchandise in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction, prevent fraud and fight against the sale of counterfeit items.
Videdressing is number one in its home market of France with more than 2 million visits per month and more than 500,000 items on sale and just launched in Germany. Other international launches are planned. The team is currently composed of 40 passionate and dedicated employees, working in IT, marketing, fashion, and customer service, who are all driven by the same objective of making Videdressing the best possible site to buy and sell fashion online.
We are seeking a full-time Social Media Manager to oversee the company’s social media strategy in France, to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and conversion. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for driving growth of the principal social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest. She/he will also manage relationships with bloggers and online-style-influencers in partnership with the PR agency.
This role interacts cross-functionally with Editorial, Marketing, Product, CRM and Customer Service teams to support their respective objectives while ensuring consistency in Videdressing’s communication and brand message. She/he will also coordinate with the community manager in Germany and potentially other countries in order to maintain a consistent global brand message and tone.
- Oversee and execute social media strategies, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Create and implement content across channels that engages and communicates effectively with our audience, including the creation (writing scripts, engaging guests) and planning of content for the Videdressing YouTube channel
- Presenting relevant products, brands and trends to our customers via each channel
- Monitoring the perception of Videdressing and engaging with our clients / followers / fans in in real-time, across all channels
- Growing our community across each channel
- Analyze effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media efforts in order to determine campaign effectiveness through relevant monitoring tools
- Create and manage blogger outreach program by identifying relevant blogs and engage in social conversations to provide reach for key launches, promotions and viral marketing efforts
- Working alongside the Acquisitions Manager to create engaging content with bloggers and increasing revenues through the affiliate marketing channels
- Developing relationships with fashion insiders and style influencer's to generate interest in Videdressing
- Linking in all internal and external partnerships, editorial content and events to the social media platforms
- Assisting the marketing team with social media presence at all events and fashion shoots
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media / marketing / e-commerce technologies
- 5+ years of experience working with all the main social media platforms, in particular: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest
- Bac + 4/5 or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred
- Full understanding of the fashion landscape, with the ability to spot the ‘most wanted’ pieces and trends from our catalogue
- Experience of working for an ecommerce retailer (ideally in the fashion/luxury sector) is preferred
- Experience of working in a team and together creating multi-platform content and campaigns
- Well-versed in digital media and social media metrics
- Experience in successfully managing social marketing projects from strategy development through execution with proven results
- Solid understanding of and actively engaged in using social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the principles of SEO, analytics, tracking and social media monitoring tools
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to convey concepts and information in a succinct and visually compelling way
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- French or English mother tongue.
Please send your resume at email@example.com